Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Perfume for Women


-my Post also on AC

I initially fell in love with Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist about a year ago when I was given a half of a tube of Cashmere Mist Body Cream.

When I was asked what I wanted for Christmas this year, Cashmere Mist was a top priority on my list. I knew the designer fragrance was expensive, but also knew that I could get away with asking for it during the holidays. I also knew that someone who cared enough would go out of their way to splurge a bit...on me. Tee-hee!

Initially I was only expecting a new tube of Body Cream. Instead I got the whole enchilada. A gift set which included 3 DK Cashmere Mist scented products. Perfume of course being one of them.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist comes in a pretty bottle that reminds me of a crystal shaped swan. It's pretty, but the odd top is a little bit annoying, as I have numerous times tried to put the cap on backwards, because the shape is so deceiving.

I know a lot of people collect perfume bottles even when the perfume is gone. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist comes in a bottle that's worthy enough to keep after the perfume is gone, in my opinion.

The Scent:

Gosh I do not even know how to describe this one to you without using words that won't make sense. Besides, you don't really know what heaven smells like, but Cashmere Mist probably smells like what a real heaven would smell like.

It has an innocent scent, it's so white, pure, and addicting. I can wrap my mind around it just thinking about it. It's a calming powdery musk like scent, mixed with something sweet and sensual. All in all the scent is sexy, seductive and one you will wear with pride.

The Last:

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Perfume for women, lasts, and lasts, and lasts some more. A very small spritz to your wrist or chest and you will be filled with the seductive scent all day long.

What's really special about Cashmere Mist is that as your body temperature rises, the scent will kick it up into overdrive just flooding you with its delicious fragrance.

Overall:

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist is a pure winner; a scent that I think everyone and anyone will love; even the pickiest of fragrance connoisseur's.

No comments:

Post a Comment