Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review, Medieval Corset Bag by Demonia


my post also on AC

This year I made Christmas easy for everyone. I told them to go to Amazon, make a wish list and I'd buy them what I could off of their wish lists. This worked out brilliantly, even for myself!

While browsing around for some platform shoes, I came across an Amazon suggestion that I could not leave behind. A Medieval Corset Handbag by Demonia.

The handbag was right up my alley. I like unique things, that no one else has, and the Corset Handbag was just the ticket. The bag immediately caught my eye with its sexy curves, awesome buckles, and punk zipper.

The handbag is shaped just like a woman's torso. The black pleather is all done up with special little extras to make the bag look like a sexy leather vixen's corset.

At the front the bag features a sexy zipper that travels down, down, down the bag. The zipper is then garnished with 5 belt buckle like straps to really give it that extra added sex appeal that a corset does to a woman's body.

The back of the bag displays a sexy little criss crossed lace up string. All in all the handbag looks like sexy biker lingerie.

The Demonia Handbag is not very roomy, so don't expect to go shoving your entire life into it. The top zipper opens up to reveal storage space, but all I can fit into it is my wallet, my cell phone, a bottle of my favorite perfume, my car keys, and some makeup.

If you only carry essentials in your handbag now, than the Medieval Corset Bag by Demonia will have plenty of room for you. If you carry more, than this bag may not be for you.

Quality:

The Medieval Corset Bag by Demonia definitely does not resemble real leather, but the material is tight and looks hot. The only complaint I have is that the bottom fringe bends when you place the bag down. I imagine over time eventually the fake material will rip, so I have to take extra special care when I use the bag.

Recommendation:

The Medieval Corset Bag by Demonia is sexy, and is a must have for young punk rocker girls, or girls who like unique and sexy things.

I've owned the bag since Christmas and have already gotten over a dozen compliments on it. It's definitely different!




No comments:

Post a Comment