Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review of Tommy Bahama Very Cool, Perfume for Women


-My review also on AC
I love Marshall's for the simple fact that they sell perfume for nearly 4 times cheaper than any other store. Tommy Bahama Very Cool perfume for women was one of those low, low priced bottles of perfume available. Normally sold at around $25-$60 a bottle, Marshall's had it on sale for only $12.99. A deal I could not refuse. A deal that really no one could refuse.

As far as scent went though, I had no idea what I was getting into. The bottle of perfume was packaged and no tester bottles were left out to sample the scent. I bought it hoping for the best, and hoping that the purchase was worth it.

The bottle itself is quite attractive, and worthy of saving even after the perfume is empty. It has an attractive water droplet shape to it, with a light blue finish. The bottle when moved around also gives off a shimmery ice like appearance which is neat.

I imagined by the appearance of the bottle, that Tommy Bahama Very Cool would smell light, airy, and of course, cool.

The Scent:

Initially I hated it. It had a very strong overbearing alcohol stink that was pretty harsh. However after allowing the scent to dry it gave off a warm powdery scent, mixed with what reminded me of a first snow fall. It was nice, fitting, and lingering on the body.

Last:

Tommy Bahama Very Cool definitely packs a lasting punch. What was so wonderful about it was that as each hour passed, the scent would transform into something different. At first the powdery scent, and then slowly a musk like amber scent which eventually toned down into a very light and feminine ocean breeze type scent.

Overall:

I could not have done better for $12.99. The fragrance is long lasting, it transforms over time, it smells delicious and the bottle itself is collection worthy. I highly recommend this one to those of you whom like scents that change over time, scents that last, and scents that are wearable all throughout the year. Tommy Bahama Very Cool is a little bit of every season mixed in one. At first it's icy, then it's warm. A mix of summer and winter in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment