Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Leave the Home Smelling Beautiful With Glade, Suddenly Spring Candle


-My post also on AC

Yesterday we got a blizzard, and the weather was ice cold. About a month ago I purchased a candle by Glade called Suddenly Spring.

Initially I only burn spring scented candles during the spring or summer months, but due to the fact that I was trapped in the house, and longing for some warmer weather, I figured that perhaps the floral garden scent of Suddenly Spring would at least put me in a warmer mood.

Appearance:

Suddenly Spring comes in a rather small glass container. I've burned Glade candles before, and love them. I wished though that all of their scents that come in smaller glass containers were also sold in larger ones, as these small ones do not last but 3 days tops.

The candle itself features a floral picture on the glass jar, while the candle wax itself is a nice lime green color. The appearance alone gives off a spring vibe, which is inviting.

Scent in Jar:

The scent can be easily detected by just raising the candle slightly to your nose. It has a very potent floral scent that is absolutely to die for. It smells like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers with high notes of Lilly, rose, and hyacinth.

My only wish was that the lovely scent smelled this lovely when I lit the candle and let it burn. I have come across plenty of candles that smelled great in the jar, yet when it would be lit it would give off no fragrance whatsoever.

Scent While Burning:

The floral bouquet of scent danced around the room rather quickly, filling every nook and cranny with a warm spring flower fragrance. The longer the candle burned, the more thick and potent the scent became. All in all I was pretty impressed with how quickly the scent filled the air. Even after extinguishing the candle, the flower blanket scent stood within the room where it had been burning.

Overall:

Although the candle is rather small, burning it for just a short amount of time dispenses the scent all throughout the room. The scent is definitely a reminder of spring, and the florals are realistic, as if they were freshly cut and grounded up to be placed within the candles wax.

Major kudos to Glade for this one. Now please, sell this one in a larger version!

No comments:

Post a Comment