Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review My Sexy Shoes: Anne Michelle Checker Trim Buckle Strap Bootie


-Review also on AC

I have a shoe fetish, I will not deny it. I probably have more shoes than is necessary, but I cannot help myself. When I come across a shoe that offers me something that no other pair can, I have to have it.

One of those pairs of shoes happened to catch my eye about 2 weeks ago on Amazon.com called Anne Michelle Checker Trim Buckle Strap Bootie.

What initially attracted me to the booties were their shape. They had such a cute and sexy curve to them at the arch that I could not resist them. Not to mention the fact that the shoes themselves had an adorable added checkered print fabric at the top of them, and two really sexy buckles that run across the top.

A zipper on the side allows me to easily slip them on and off.

Now as beautiful as they looked online, they looked in real life. They were just as cute and sexy in person which made me really happy. I have ordered plenty of shoes online, and not all what you see is what you actually get, so it was nice to see that the Anne Michelle Checker Trim Buckle Strap Bootie shoes matched their product image.

The shoes themselves were really, really comfortable, and my foot fit inside with ease. I'm normally a size 8.5 US shoe size, and I ordered the Anne Michelle Checker Trim Buckle Strap Bootie in a size 9. They fit perfectly, without any issues or discomfort with all day use/walking.

They have a 4 inch heel, which add a nice bit of height which is a plus for those of you whom like adding a bit of inches to your normal height.

One Set Back:

The shoes sadly disappointed me in one aspect. They have plastic soles, and they are extremely slippery no matter what type of surface I am walking on. I wished they would have come with a rubber sole, but it is what it is, and that's plastic.

I had to buy stick on sole slippers which added a rubber traction to he bottom of the shoe. With the sole stickers on they are no longer slippery. I highly, highly recommend that if you want these booties, you also purchase sole stickers which you can find here. Without them, you could really get hurt while wearing these shoes.

Overall:

I like the booties, but hate how slippery they initially were. Why they were not made with rubber soles is beyond me. With that aside though, and the use of foot petals, I do love the shoes. They are cute, classy, sexy, and comfortable and easy to walk in. They are unlike any other pair of booties I've ever seen and I really love them.

Where to Buy:

Amazon.com sells these exact shoes for around $30.00. They come in the ones you see in my added photo (gray), or purple. Both colors are very flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment