Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review of Bordello Teeze 20 Platform Boots


Hey there sexy! Let me guess, you spotted the hottest, cutest, and sexiest boots you've ever seen in your life! The Bordello, By Pleaser, Women's Ankle Boots (Teeze-20), and now you are wondering if these oh-so-adorable boots are worth the $70.00 asking price. Unfortunately no one has a review on these shoes, and you certainly do not want to spend that much money without at least knowing a bit more about them.

I'm happy to assist!

I spotted the Bordello, By Pleaser, Women's Ankle Boots (Teeze-20) recently on Amazon.com. I'll admit the price tag nearly sent me away, but seeing that I had a $100 e-certificate that I hadn't used yet, I went ahead and purchased the boots. There sleek sexy appearance likely would have sold me even if I didn't have the certificate.

Appearance:

Bordello, By Pleaser, Women's Ankle Boots (Teeze-20) have a very old fashioned witch hunter look to them, with a sexier modern flair, and a curvier sex kitten shape to them. They are black and white, with a concealed platform.

The tip of the boots are a shiny black material, while the mid-section of the shoe is a nice matte white finish. The very back heel of the boots are the same shiny black material the tip is made of. 3 round black buttons are attached to the sides of the boots which give the boots their modern witch hunters flair. These boots however are anything but Gothic looking.

The other side of the boot contains a zipper which allows you to get them onto your feet easier. The shoes themselves are a medium width. I have a relatively wide foot, and had no problems at all with the width of them.

Normally I wear a size 8.5 sneaker. I bought the Bordello Ankle Boots in a size 9. They are roomy enough, but I really wished for a 9.5, which would have fit much better.

The heel itself sits at a staggering height of 5 and 3/4 inches. The front platform comes in at around 1 inch in height.

When I received the boots in the mail I was ecstatic. They looked as beautiful in person, as they had online.



Comfort:

Bordello, By Pleaser, Women's Ankle Boots take some getting used to. I mean they are seriously the highest pair of shoes I have ever owned, so getting used to them took a bit. After wearing them for a few days in a row though, the comfort of the shoes eventually set in. Basically in order for these shoes to be comfortable, you have to break them in, and the only way to do that, is to wear them!

Walking may take some practice if you are not used to very high heels. I personally have always worn heels, so walking in them came with no issues. They are a bit high, but like I said, walking in them makes it easier over time.

Overall:


Yes it takes a bit of getting used to, but the Bordello, By Pleaser, Women's Ankle Boots are so adorable, that I didn't mind having to wait to break them in. They look sexy, and they'll make you feel sexy. They were worth every cent in my opinion, and you will not be disappointed in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment