Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keep Your Figure With Chobani Greek Yogurt, Honey Flavored, Non-Fat


-My review also on AC
Many months ago I tried my first Greek Yogurt by Chobani. I was surprised at ow different Greek yogurt was compared to yogurt's I had been eating since childhood. I was also surprised at how easily I became addicted to these delightful healthy treats.

I consistently bought blueberry flavored Greek yogurt, as well as strawberry flavored. Honey flavored Greek Yogurt by Chobani was always on the shelves, but it never really peaked my interest. I assumed it would taste too sweet, and have no fruit bits in it like the fruit flavored Greek yogurt's.

A few weeks ago though, I was left with no other options. My blueberry and strawberry flavors were apparently sold out, and all that was left was honey.

Seeing that I wanted to get my fix, I went ahead and purchased just one to see how it was. I'm glad I made the purchase because Chobani Greek Yogurt in Honey flavor is pretty dang good.

The yogurt itself has a creamy honey coloring to it, and has the exact same consistency other Chobani Greek Yogurt's have. It's creamy, thick, but not over the top like butter thick.

I stirred the yogurt, took my first taste test and found that the flavor was really good. It had an original Greek Yogurt flavoring to it, with a very light tint of pure honey flavoring. The honey flavor was not overdone or too sweet, so the combination went really well.

Chobani Greek Yogurt, in Honey flavor is non-fat, so you can eat it without feeling guilty.

Due to the thicker consistency of Greek Yogurt, it is much more filling than standard yogurt's which have a much more runny consistency, and a strong sugary flavoring.

Overall:

If you already know that you like Chobani Greek Yogurt's, than you should at least try the honey flavored one. I'm pretty confident in saying that if you like Greek yogurt in general that you will also like the honey flavored yogurt by Chobani.

Give it a try!

*You can find Chobani Greek Yogurt's in just about any supermarket down the dairy isle mixed amongst the other brands of yogurt's. They are easier to locate due to the unique large cup they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment