Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review of Deseo for Men, Deodorant Stick, by Jennifer Lopez

\
My review also on AC

Last week while touching up on some last minute Christmas shopping, I came across a fragrance made for men that I fell so instantly in love with, that I had to purchase it for myself. Normally I won't buy men fragrances, but this one won me over with its tantalizing outdoorsy fragrance.

It's called Deseo by Jennifer Lopez. I usually love JLO fragrances, so I was not shocked when I fell in love with her made for men fragrance.

Deseo Deodorant for men came in the gift set, and initially I was going to pass it on to my boyfriend, however I couldn't get enough of the scent, so I kept it for myself. Besides, I use deodorant for men on a regular basis. Yeah so, I sweat more than the average woman! You got a problem with that!?

Deseo Deodorant for men comes in a small cylinder shaped gray colored tube. The lid is not pop off, which is sort of annoying. I had to unscrew the lid, which is just a time waster in the morning when I'm in a rush.

The Scent:


Deseo Deodorant has the exact same scent the Deseo for men perfume does. It's like evergreen, mixed with fresh cut cedar wood, and the great outdoors. It's a many scent, but at the same time an outdoorsy scent that men or women would appreciate (I know I do!).

My Use:


The Deodorant itself is in a clear gel form, and swipes onto the underarms with ease. It quickly absorbs and you are left feeling clean, dry, and smelling wonderful.

I bet you are wondering how well it works against protection of 'stink', and 'sweat'.

Deseo Deodorant for men protects at every level imaginable. I've been using it for about a week now and not once have I suffered from a drop of sweat, or a tint of stink. Whenever I feel my body temperature rising, Deseo Deodorant kicks it up a notch and releases the fragrance in a stronger manner. The scent is intoxicating, lovely, and you smell it, instead of your pits.

Recommendation:

It's strong. It will keep your pits dry, and leave you smelling green, like the outdoors. I recommend this one to those who like the scent of Deseo for men, and I recommend this one to those who sweat a lot.

Designer deodorants never work well, but Deseo takes it to a whole new level; it works better than 'just well'.

I recommend it to both men and women.


No comments:

Post a Comment