Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Review My Sexy Shoe: Demonia Charade Black Satin Pin Stripe Platform Maryjane's



-My review also on AC

I'm average size as far as height goes, a solid 5 foot 5. However nothing makes me feel sexier than adding a few inches to my height, and giving off an illusion that my legs flow endlessly. I like the sex appeal it adds, and I like how I feel when I have on platform shoes that will add a few inches to my height.

When I first stumbled upon shoes by Demonia I was in love. I liked the sexy Gothic vibe their shoes gave off, and I liked the style, the added inches, and the overall look of Demonia's.

I came across a pair of shoes called Demonia Charade. There were a few styles to choose from which included checkerboard, plaid, or pinstripe.

Naturally I went with the pinstripe satin finish because they were the only pair that were not too over the top. Although I loved the other choices, the pin stripe satin finish was my favorite.

The shoes are big, they will definitely add a few inches to your overall height. The heel at the back comes in at 4.5 inches, while the very front platform (where you're little toes sit) add a 1.5 inch boost.

The very front of the Demonia Charade Mary Jane's have a really cute garnish, which is a zipper that runs along the front of the shoe. The zipper does not work, its just added to the shoe for a Gothic vibe without going over the top and making them look weird, or ugly.

The satin finish is sexy, and adds a small amount of shine to the shoe.

They weigh a bit, but when they are on my feet I walk without any issues at all. They are well balanced, with a comfortable fit. You will not have to practice walking in these due t the chunky back heel. Thinner heels require a bit of practice, but with these Demonia's all I had to do was slide them on, and go about my usual day to day business.

I am able to wear them for hours and hours and there is no pain, or uncomfortable pinching or pressure points.

For those who want to order them online, I will add that I am a size 8.5 sneaker (USA). I bought these shoes in a size 9, and they fit like a charm.

Overall:

I love them, and consistently get complimented on them. They have a Gothic bad girl vibe to them, with a very alluring and sexy edge. If that is your thing, than I cannot recommend these shoes enough.

Where To Buy:

I picked mine up on Amazon.com for $40.00, and they were worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment