Friday, April 17, 2009

Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

With hotter weather approaching, my face takes on a whole new look. It's called grease, shine, and funk.

Quite disgusting actually. So it is no wonder that I would be on the prowl looking for new solutions to rid my face of such horrors. I hate shine. I've always been one to like a flawless china doll matte finish.

Although achieving a matte finish in the winter months is pretty easy for me, once warm weather pops out, so does my nose and forehead shine. Ugh! Gross! God! Come on!

When I came across Clean & Clears Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer, I was more than happy to toss it into my cart.

I had high hopes for it. Besides there are tons of things available that can rid my face of shine. I know of quite a few products. But... if you're like me, you like to try new things the moment they hit shelves. With the word NEW boldly written on the bottle, I of course NEEDED to try it. Plus hey, I'll get a review out of it, so why not eh?

The Promise:

Like all shine free products, Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer, promised pretty much the same. Shine free skin, all day long... but with a moisturizing agent added to the formula. Yep...for me it was like a 2 in 1. I have dry spots, as well as shiny spots, so I figured this stuff would be awesome.

I applied all over my face before adding makeup. The lotion absorbed fast, but it had a very pasty feel to it. Almost as if it were drying my skin out severely. I figured this would be okay for my shiny areas, but could be terrible for dry areas.

Results:

Well sad to say that in less than a few short hours my forehead was shining like a mirror, and my dry spots were even flakier than before adding the lotion. Ugh!

Overall:

A waste of $6.00.


Use This Instead....

No comments:

Post a Comment