Friday, April 17, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Gel

When I first fell in love with Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume, I knew right away that I wanted to stock up on everything, and anything that I could find that was made using the Light Blue scent.

I was able to find a slew of products, and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Gel was one of them.

The Refreshing Body Gel is a little less expensive than the body cream, so if you are in the market for a body lotion/cream, I'd recommend the body gel, simply because it is nearly $20.00 cheaper.

It comes in a 6.7 ounce squeeze tube, and features the very same Light Blue scent that fans already know and love.

I however wouldn't necessarily label this one a gel, because in reality it is more like a more runny type of lotion. It is semi trasnparent white, and works in the same manner body lotion would work.

You do have to be careful though, because the smallest squeeze will release a ton of the gel. It is very runny, so I recommend just tipping it over, and the gel will run out of the top for you.

I usually apply it directly after a shower, using Light Blue Shower Gel. I layer them for longer lasting scent.

The 'gel' absorbs super quickly, and will be dry on skin in a matter of just a few seconds.

I love the scent, it has the same cedar wood and citrus scent that it's sister perfume does. Sadly though, if you don't layer this body gel with the perfume, it will not last as long. It still has long lasting scent. But I find that you get more when you layer.

Overall:

For me Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Gel is a really nice product. It's a nice kick of energy for after a shower, absorbs fast, and leaves behind a gorgeous layer of the Light Blue scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment