Friday, April 17, 2009

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Deodorant Spray

When I first came across Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue Deodorants, I was thrilled, yet at the same time nervous to make the purchase.

I have a loving relationship with my Degree bar deodorant, and hoped that switching over to Dolce & Gabbana wouldn't upset my pits. They are picky... the littlest change could cause them to cry! Hah!

I went ahead and purchased the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Deodorant Spray for Women, even though I found the price to be a little absurd. Dare I fill you in on how much I threw down on this stuff? Okay...call me crazy, but I dropped nearly $40.00 on the 5 ounce spray can.

Yep...spray can. The Deodorant Spray is your regular ol' aerosol spray can. Although I have never been a fan of spray deodorants, I still HAD TO HAVE IT when I came across it.

Scent:

I was hoping that the Deodorant Spray would have that cedar wood and citrus scent that Light Blue has. The Deodorant Spray did have that initial scent when I sprayed it, but like anything that comes from an aerosol can, it also had that smoggy hair spray like after scent to it.

To be honest, I was not very thrilled with it, but I still liked it. I did however wish it didn't have that chemically undertone to it.

My Use:

I sprayed some under my pits, and made my way out to work.

I smelled fresh and delish, and not a bead of sweat had formed. Then at around noon, I felt my right pit begin to cry. Yep! Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Deodorant Spray sucked.

After my right pit began to cry, my left pit must of felt sympathy for it, because it too joined in on the cry fest. Ugh! Wet pits! Great!

Overall:

The Light Blue scent is off due to the chemicals in the aerosol can, and the spray offers absolutely no protection to sweat.

I'd say put on your regular deodorant first, and then the Light Blue Deodorant Spray, but seeing how it is so expensive, I can't even recommend it for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment