Friday, April 17, 2009

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser

I have to purchase facial cleansers at least twice a month. I go through them like fat people go through potato chips. I wash my face around 3 times a day. Once in the morning, once when I get home from work, and once before bed.

Although I love trying different products, I have noticed that the pricing takes a toll on me sometimes, so when I came across a bottle of Garnier Conditioner that had a free trial sized tube of Garnier Nutri-Pure Microbead Cleanser attached to it, I of course went in for the buy.

It promised to remove dull looking skin, while cleaning pores.

When I went to use it I noticed the cute teal colored microbeads within the white grainy textured cream.

At first I wondered if it would hurt, seeing how it included not only microbeads, but it also included extremely sand fine microbeads as well. They are added for extra exfoliation.

When I began scrubbing it into my skin, I noticed the gorgeous citrusy fresh clean scent, that comes packed in most Garnier products.

As I scrubbed, I was happy to note that it did'nt hurt at all, and that even those with sensitive skin could use this.

Results:

Fabulous! My skin was left feeling soft, clean, and new. I couldn't of been happier.

The best thing about it though was the fact that it left my skin oil free all day long.

I recommend this to those with oily skin, and those with dry skin. It keeps oil at bay for those with oily skin; and it will remove dry skin from those who suffer from it.

Overall I feel that Garnier Nutri-Pure Cleanser is an awesome product. I plan on making this one, part of my full time facial care collection. Not many items make it to the full time cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment