Monday, April 27, 2009

New Olay Definity, Color Recapture Foundation Review


When I came across Olay Definity, Color Recapture Foundation I wanted to try it because it reminded me of the new CoverGirl & Olay foundation.

Seeing that Olay Definity, Color Recapture Foundation was nearly double the price of that foundation though I assumed it would be much, much different. I also thought it would be twice as good, so I splurged. I coughed up the $22.50 and made my way home a happy camper.

The package promised it would add an illuminating sheer to my skin, that it would help rid my face of fine lines, and skin discolorations.

Although I barely have any fine lines, I do in fact have dry skin in some areas, and my skin is a bit discolored in some areas.

Olay Definity, Color Recapture Foundation promised coverage as well as improvements to my skin. What more could I ask for?!

I got home and washed my face. Washing the face before applying foundation to it is always a must!!!

Anyhow, I squeezed some of the foundation out through the pump applicator and applied the foundation to my face. Immediately I hated it. I noticed it made my skin look greasy and shiny. I'd rater have dry patches than oily looking skin.

I plopped the foundation back into the package, and was going to return it after seeing how god awful shiny it made my skin. Not only that the coverage sucked. I could still see a red blemish I had on my cheek.

It seriously looked as if I didn't apply a thing.

I did however leave the foundation on my skin throughout the day.

I passed by a mirror and noticed something spectacular a few hours after applying the foundation.

Olay Definity, Color Recapture Foundation actually made my skin look healthy. It had a glow, it looked fresh, younger, and not only that my skin was all one solid tone. No discolorations, the greasy look was gone, and the best thing about it all was how natural it looked. It looked like my skin. Like I was wearing nothing on my face at all.

After realizing how great Olay Definity, Color Recapture Foundation made my skin look, I decided to keep it.

I have been using it for only 4 days now and I can say YES, my skin looks like it has definitely improved in this short amount of time.

I highly, highly recommend this one to yah ladies! Although it feels and looks a little shiny when you first put it one, allow it to dry and you will see some stunning results shortly afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment