Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get Free Stuff and/or Money Online!!!

I am a total freebie junkie, and I am appalled at all of the websites out there that try to charge people money for information they could obtain for free.

Frankly I can't say I don't blame people for trying to make money for giving out this information though, because honestly it is hard to find these goodie bag sites if you are new to it.

I decided though to randomly share my information with you. I will add new sites later on that you can join. For now though I wanted to focus primarily on Mindfield Online.

This is an awesome site for those of you looking to participate in surveys. When you complete the survey they will pay you, or they will ask that you test a product.

I have gotten a lot of really nice things from Mindfield ever since joining, and they DO pay. Definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment