Friday, April 17, 2009

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream

I purchased Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Gel a few months ago. At the same time though I also picked up a more expensive bottle of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Body Cream.

It sports the same glorious Light Blue scent fans already know and love, however instead of having a runny watery consistency, the cream has a much thicker texture to it. For me I would compare it to a body butter mixed with a body cream.

A very thick texture, but it absorbs with ease nonetheless.

What I love about it, is the fact that even though it is a thick cream, it does not leave behind a greasy residue. It simply absorbs into skin, leaving behind nothing but soft scented skin.

The scent (like all Light Blue products I have used) is long lasting. I find that layering the cream on top of the body gel works best. After applying the cream I will then spritz with the perfume for all day long scent.

Moisturizer?

I can't recommend Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Creamto those looking for relief for dry skin. Although this cream leaves skin feeling soft, it does not do much when it comes to long lasting moisturization.

If you are after long lasting Light Blue scent though, I highly recommend the Body Cream.

It is a bit pricey, but if you are a true Light Blue lover, it is a must have. The scent will last long even if it is not layered. So for me, it's a winning product. One I buy time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment