Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Review: Soap and Glory Spa Return to Slender Body Lotion


When I bought Soap & Glory Spa Return to Slender Body last summer I thought that it would have that gorgeous Soap and Glory scent I already knew and loved. I was new to their Spa line though, and had no clue what it smelled like.

When I got home to actually use it, I was surprised at the new odd scent. It had a spa scent to it, mixed with a very minty note of spearmint or peppermint. I'm not a huge fan of such scents, but it was subtle and refreshing.

Soap and Glory Spa Return to Slender Body is meant to smooth and sooth the skin. I am pretty intelligent when it comes to the description, and I knew that the soothing feeling would be due to the cooling tingle sensation given off by the mint that was in the lotion.

The lotion itself was relatively runny, with a gel like consistency added to it. It rubs in easily and absorbs quickly. It does fill the sense with a chilly feeling due to the mint, but on hot summer days this was a plus. During winter months, I totally avoid this one because it does leave behind a cooling sensation on the skin.

As far as smoothing out my legs though, I used it day after day with absolutely no results.

Unfortunately Soap and Glory Spa Return to Slender Body is one product that I just didn't like. I normally like everything Soap & Glory makes, but Soap and Glory Spa Return to Slender Body just seemed like a waste of time.



Try This Instead:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I was thinking about getting this, but might pass on it after reading this. So it helped a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete