Friday, April 17, 2009

Review of Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryer

This would be the third blow dryer that I have gotten this month. My first being one that I borrowed from my mom, the second being my Conair (which I still love)...and the third being the Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryer.You see my brother broke my Conair (long story), and my heart nearly stopped when he came home with the Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryer.

He never replaces anything he breaks, so it was seriously like a miracle. A cold day in hell, and all of those other sayings for when people do things they normally don't do.

The box was the first thing that I fell in love with. It seriously was as if this dryer fell from another era. Not only that it also had an awesome LED light attached to the box. I thought it was some sort of special light up key-chain. You know a little gift/incentive for buying the dryer.

It turned out it was pretty much an incentive to make you want the dryer. The lights are actually an example of what the dryer will do. The dryer itself has a clear fiber optic attachment plate that runs around it's body.

When you turn the dryer on, depending on what color light you set it to, will distinguishes what it does for your hair.

The blue light on would indicate that the dryer will dry your hair much faster. The green light on indicates that the dryer is pumping up the volume in your hair. All in all it uses positive and negative ions for different styles.

I found it to be unique, different, and very cool. A dryer that lights up! How cool.

Besides that you can also use the dryer without ion technology. You can set it to blow normally... but what for? You have these cool switches, and colors! Use em!

The dryer also features 2 attachment heads. One is a small piece that clicks onto the Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryernose. This attachment shoots out an even flow of hot air. The other attachment is huge, and is meant to pump up the volume as you blow dry.

Both pieces work like a charm. The volume head piece reminds me of a shower head... and truly when you attach it and use it, it will really pump up the volume. It's seriously a very cool, geek lovers attachment. It looks like a dang plate with massaging fingers.

Settings:

There are your usual 3 settings added to the dryer. High, Low, and Off. The dryer also features cool shot, which works quite well when it comes to adding a finishing touch, and shine.

The other settings are located above the heat settings, and they of course are the positive and negative ion settings (blue/green lights).

Dry Time:

I love, love, love the Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryer when it comes to drying time. I have thick hair, and a good dryer usually will dry my hair in about 8 to 10 minutes.

The Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryer however had my hair fully dry in under 7 minutes. I was very impressed, and very much in love.

Overall:

The Bed Head Bh400 1875 Watt Fiber Optic Tourmaline Active Ionic Dryer is just an all around awesome dryer. With ionic technology, cool LED lights, and gnarly attachment pieces... it is a winner in my opinion.

You will NOT be disappointed in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment