Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Review, Bath and Body Works: True Blue Spa Footloose and Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak


Last summer at my local Bath & Body Works, I had a coupon for a free True Blue Spa product. I wanted to try something outside of my beauty routine. I love my feet, so I figured I would do something for them I'd never done before.

I went ahead and chose True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak. In the store I sniffed the tester bottle and fell in love with the uplifting minty spa like fragrance.

At home I filled a large container with some warm water, and poured in a decent amount of True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak. Immediately the crystals began to fizz, so I quickly stuck my feet into the bucket and let the product go to work.

The bubbling feeling was pretty dang relaxing, and the scent rose from the bucket into my nose creating a relaxing mood. Yum yum...it was like aromatherapy for the soul.

I let my feet soak till the water ran cold. After drying my feet off they felt so soft, silky, relaxed, and charged all the same.

The softening feeling stood with me for hours after soaking my feet, and frankly I was not expecting this foot soak to work quite as wonderfully as it did.

I became hooked on the stuff, and ended up recommending it to everyone who I encountered in my friends and family circle. The girls in my family whom I let try some of my True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak also fell in love with it.

I soaked my feet in True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak once a week, and the long term result was spectacularly soft feet.

Now I use True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak about once a month just to maintain the feel of my feet, and it works like a charm.

This is definitely one I highly recommend. The unfortunate thing about True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Effervescent Foot Soak though is that I have not seen it being sold in Bath & Body Works for quite some time. You can pick up bottles of it though on Amazon! Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment