Thursday, April 16, 2009

Review: L'oreal Glam Shine Sorbet Dazzling Plumping Lip

Skip It!!!


I've actually had L'oreal Glam Shine Sorbet Dazzling Plumping Lip No. 300 Jubilee sitting in my makeup box for quite some time now.

I picked it up, because it looked like something I'd like. Glittery, pretty pink color, gloss, oh my!

The flavor was nice and fruity, but nothing spectacular from any other fruit flavored lip gloss.

The application wand was what I loved best. Most of my lip glosses, or high shine lip products are either metal squeeze tubes, or roll on applicators, which I have always hated.

The applicator on L'oreal Glam Shine Sorbet Dazzling Plumping Lip No. 300 Jubilee, is actually a dip in wand, with a soft sponge like application tip. A dip into the plastic container, and wallah, you are ready to apply. No finger dipping messes necessary.

I applied it to my lips, and fell in love with the high gloss look, and the pink color. However the lip formula, whatever it was, felt really thick, greasy, and gunky on my lips. Hated it.

On top of that, my lips also began to feel tingly, and began to take on a more reddish color. I imagined this was the active ingredient that would 'plump up my lips! Ugh!

The lip color looked nice, but felt horrendous on my lips.

All in all, I was not too impressed with L'oreal Glam Shine Sorbet Dazzling Plumping Lip No. 300 Jubilee.

It tingled my lips, made them look darker in color over time, and didn't plump them up. Just irritated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment