Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New From Soap & Glory!!! Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes



So my excitement was sky high this weekend when I went into my local Target and noticed a slew of new products from one of my all time favorite bath and body companies; Soap & Glory!

One of those new Soap & Glory products up on the chopping block today goes to 'Off Your Face' cleansing wipes!

They come in a resealable pack of 25.

I was a little hesitant on the purchase though because usually when I buy cleansing products; especially cleansing wipes I don't spend any more than $4 or $5.

Off Your Face came to nearly $8.00.

They come in a neatly decorative pack as you can see from my photo (not for use). I was expecting there to be some sort of plastic tub to put the pack in to, but it came as is, which was rather strange. I figure though this way they're a little more Eco Friendly!!!

As far as scent goes I was a bit disappointed that they didn't stay with their original delicious Soap & Glory fragrance. The wipes instead have a very au'Naturale scent to them. A mixture of what smells like herbs and licorice.

I don't love the scent, but I also don't hate it. It's decent.

As far as cleaning my face, they did a wonderful job at removing all of my makeup, and they left my face feeling very soft and silky which was nice. Most of Soap & Glory's products though are nice, so it was really no shocker.

The wipes left behind no residue at all, just clean fresh skin!

Overall, they are a good buy! Find them fast though because they are new, and likely everyone is going to rush out to try them!

Worth $8.00?

I'd say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment