Friday, April 17, 2009

Perfume Review: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue

Oh glorious glorious bottle of perfume, how you've touched my soul, my senses, my life.

Okay maybe I'm over doing it, but seriously by far Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, has been my all time favorite scent since I first discovered it. Period.

My sister was the one who first introduced me to the scent. She said that it smelled like hamster chips, and handed her bottle off to me. I fell in love. How could she not like this stuff? Granted it smells a wee bit like hamster tank....it also has fragrances that no other perfume has ever captured.

Cedar-wood with a refreshing and uplifting hint of citrus. Combined creating the most wonderful scent my nose hairs have ever risen to.

Besides all that yummy nose tickling goodness, Dolce & Gabbana Light Bluelasts, and lasts. A small spritz to your jacket, and the scent will stay all day long, and will even be recognizable into the next.

Overall:

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a wonderful outdoorsy fragrance. While it is rugged, it is at the same time, also very, very feminine. A truly uplifting scent. I recommend it for everyday wear.

Will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment