Monday, April 27, 2009

New Soap and Glory iFoam Ultra Creamy Body Wash Review


Hey ladies, Soap & Glory has added a slew of brand new products to their line of already wonderful bath and body products! You can find the new products exclusively at Target!

I wanted to share my views with you regarding some of my personal buys, because as we know some of Soap & Glory's products can be a bit pricey. Although I rarely run into anything I dislike from their line, I wanted to share my reviews with you so you know which ones are worth the splurge, and which ones you should probably just leave on the shelf.

One of my latest buys goes to New Soap & Glory iFoam Ultra Creamy Body Wash.

It comes in a cute stand up squeeze tube, with an overall color of what looks like orange cream. The wash inside of the bottle is that color though, it appears that the bottle itself is see through, as you can see in my photo.

Now the body wash came to $9.99 which is pretty much the going rate for body wash these days. It's a bit pricey though, regardless.

I was initially going to leave it behind due to the price, but after I flipped up the click cap and gave it a sniff, I knew there was no way I was going to leave it behind!

Scent:

The scent that greeted me was a mixture of delicious citrusness! It smells like orange, cream, and grapefruit. Like one of those delicious orange cream pops I used to eat as a kid. Only New Soap & Glory iFoam Ultra Creamy Body Wash has a sweeter summery tone to it.

At any rate, the scent is uplifting, refreshing and addicting.

Use:

In the shower I tipped the bottle over and immediately the wash came sliding out. It was an odd texture that looked more like lotion than it did a body wash. It has a runny consistency to it, but the moment I began to work it into a lather in my bath loofah, I was surprised at how quickly it transformed into a creamy foamy wash.

The scent filled the bathroom was well, and it was a pretty delightful experience. It left my skin feeling soft, silky, and clean.

Unfortunately though all of these wonderful silky benefits that took place in the shower vanished the moment I dried up with my towel.

Overall:

It smells great, and is a wonderful in shower experience. I still recommend the product because it really is refreshing when you use it. I personally would have liked for the silkening feeling to have lasted, and for the scent to last after getting out as well. Like I said though it's primarily an in shower experience. It's still good, but could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment