Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New From Soap & Glory; Feel The Knead Soap



When I came across the newest selections in the line of Soap & Glory, I wanted to try them all. Soap & Glory however can be a bit pricey; for good reasons though! Their stuff rocks!

One of their newest products is Soap & Glory, Feel The Knead Soap!

I was a little surprised at first to see that the soap was in fact black! Most of Soap & Glorys products come in girly colors, with girly packaging. Feel The Knead Soap though was a black odd massage bar, which is actually soap.

At first I thought it was nothing more than a massager, but when I read closely and learned it was soap that is infused with caffeine, which would help reduce the appearance of cellulite, I was on board! I had to try it!

Feel The Knead though came to nearly $7.00. It is a nice hefty bar of soap, but is round shaped so it's easy to hold.

I was expecting it to have the official delicious addicting Soap & Glory scent that many of their older products have. This soap however has a very new scent in the line which was different and exciting all the same.

When I first gave it a sniff my first impression was Lush! It smelled nearly identical to Lush's Coalface soap.

It has a very herbal scent mixed with a nice sweet tone of licorice. Their new cleansing wipes have this same scent, but the soap is a little sweeter.

The massaging lumps on the rounded disc shaped bar of soap do in fact give the body a bit of a massage, but they're not that great, just unique for soap.

Now I didn't notice any reduction in cellulite, but I have only used the bar once. So far though I really like it. I like the natural fresh scent it leaves behind on the skin, I like the large size of the bar, and I like how it leaves skin feeling clean and tight after use.

The Feel The Knead soap is new, so get them before the crowds get to them! You can find them being exclusively sold at Target!

-My original Photos are not for use

No comments:

Post a Comment