Friday, April 17, 2009

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

I have always been told by my grandmother that if you start using moisturizers and anti aging creams at a young age, you will end up with young wrinkle free looking skin in your old age. My grandmother had the skin to prove her theory.

About 2 weeks ago I was given Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream for free. A trial size, but nonetheless, enough to last me a good 2 weeks.

How It Worked:

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream was pretty terrible. It left a swampy sticky residue behind, which made my skin feel nasty.

After using it for 2 weeks I also was not able to see any difference in my skin. I have very fine crows feet/laugh lines around my eyes, and after using Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream for 2 weeks, there is absolutely no significant changes.

Those small wrinkles are the same as they ever were.

The only thing I liked about the cream was that it had a nice fresh citrusy scent. Other than that it made my skin feel gross, which resulted in me washing it off.

One thing I will say about Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream, is that it would provide a lot of relief to those with very, very dry skin. This stuff over moisturizes, so for those with dry skin I imagine that this cream would work nicely for them.

Skip This:

Buy This:

No comments:

Post a Comment