Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adore It! CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation


CoverGirl and Olay decided to join forces to deliver customers one of the best foundations I think I have tried in a very, very long time.

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation is definitely different, and it demands attention when you walk past it in the store. Something as unique looking as this cannot go ignored and the moment you spot it, you will know you hit a gold mine.

What exactly is CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation?

It is actually a combination of foundation for flawless coverage, and Olay Regenerist Serum. The Olay serum will protect skin with SPF 22. It will also keep skin looking and feeling softer. Best of all though, this duo will improve skins appearance over time!

So while you conceal the flaws with the foundation, the Olay serum fixes them!!!

I honestly have no idea why someone hadn't thought of this sooner!

Appearance:

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation is pretty hard to miss. You will spot it right away down the cosmetics isle in any local super store. You will spot the small glass and plastic compact easily due to the odd way they mixed it. Through the glass bottom of the compact you will clearly see the foundations color, and the swirls of white Olay serum running neatly through the foundation.

The compact itself is made of cheap purple plastic, and it is the only thing flawed on the product. The plastic breaks very easily, and you immediately can tell how flimsy it is. I definitely do not recommend you plop this one into your bag for travel, because it's not well designed.

Inside of this purple plastic chamber is a small application sponge. You must unscrew the purple lid in order to get to the foundation. It's an odd packaging, and I really don't care for it all that much. The foundation though is simply perfect.

My Use:

I ran the small sponge applicator through the foundation and applied it to my face. It went on so smoothly, and left my face feeling like it had been soothed down with silk. It leaves behind a very fresh, cooling sensation on the face and it really felt delightful to the skin.

The coverage also impressed me. It matched my skin tone to the tee, and blended in perfectly hiding all flaws, and making my small fine lines near my eyes vanish. The Olay serum left my skin feeling super moisturized. The formula goes on so nicely, and feels so light that you will not know it is there.

The downside though was that it did leave my skin looking a little shinier than usual. I fixed up this little issue by adding a fine puff of shine free powder.

The soft silky feeling this foundation leaves behind on the skin though is not what makes it my newest favorite foundation. It is the fact that my skin looks brighter, looks healthier, and feels much softer. I have only been using it for about a week and already I can see, and feel a difference in my skin.

Overall:

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation is stunning, and the quality matches that of foundations you'd spend $30.00 or more on. I have used many foundations; cheap ones, and high priced ones, and so far CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation is my top favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment