Monday, March 30, 2009

John Frieda Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner


John, I’m sorry about our past
issues I wanted to apologize, and let you know how much I adore all of your
hair conditioners. They have always done exactly as you promised. This is why I added the Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner to my already over sized line of your products.

You wrote on this bottle of 10oz worth of conditioner that this minty cool detangler would unsnarl surf side snags for smooth, and easy combing. Moisture-rich seaweed extracts and sunflower oil would quench sun-dried hair and that soothing aloe calms and conditions.

Sounded pretty neat, so John, I tried it. I assumed the seaweed extracts was why you labeled it with such a unique name. I was ready to put another one of your products to the test.

You tell me that it’s applied just like any ordinary conditioner, (use more or less depending on the length an thickness of your hair.) You first wash your hair with shampoo. –And you recommended washing my hair with your beach blonde smooth seas shampoo; however I find this to be unnecessary John, and also expensive, seeing how the conditioner alone cost about $7.50. Any shampoo will do fine, so really you can stop telling people that. Okay?!

You then tell me to let the conditioner set in my hair for 3 to 4 minutes, and rinse out, easy enough, same as every conditioner really. Do you really have to add that to the bottle? Just kidding!

So I squeezed some out and rubbed it into my hair evenly. The conditioner itself is not green like the bottle; it’s actually white, and very rich and creamy.
I was amazed at how it tingled my scalp the moment I began to rub it throughout my hair. It is sort of similar to brushing your teeth, that minty cool refreshing feeling, only for your head. It was definitely an experience my scalp had never gone through before.
The conditioner also has a nice pleasant mild scent. Sort of like a sea breeze scent mixed with some mint. I could see someone either loving or hating the scent. However you will smell no traces of it after your hair is dried so it’s really not that big of a deal. I like this John, because a lot of your products have this nasty chemically smell. You may want to work on that.

However John, the smooth seas conditioner is really great at cooling you off on a hot summer day, so I will forgive you for your other stinky products. I wish everyone would give your Beach Blond Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner a try. They really won’t be disappointed.

This is also a great conditioner to use after you’ve been swimming all day at the ocean. Its sort of what it was designed for right John?

I’m going to now move on and tell you how it worked for me.
I was promised snag free hair, and I got just that, after my shower I was able to run a comb through my hair without any problems at all. Thank you!
I was also promised that if I used this, my hair would have less frizz. I was not lied to. I did have fewer frizzes, and not only that but my hair was also extremely smoother. Thank you twice!

I am very happy with my purchase John. With about a month of daily use I was able to see a difference in my hair. The ends weren’t as dry and brittle as they once were. Thank you three times!

However John now that I have finished thanking you, I figured I might as well vent to you a little bit about the prices of your products. I mean they range from $7 plus. They’re a little expensive. So if you want people to buy both the shampoo and conditioner, you may want to consider lowering the prices, or heck, maybe throw in a few coupons into the Sunday newspaper every now and then. I mean really!

Not only that John but also this product only seems to be available at higher end stores. You may want to branch out a little bit and stock Wal-Mart up with these babies more often!

Also John you write on the bottle that it is for blonde's, I have to disagree. My mother who is a brunette also uses this and she loves it as well. You may want to let people know that it doesn’t matter what color hair they have, they too can use this particular conditioner. You may as well just delete the blond out of the name, and call it John Frieda’s Beach Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner. What do you think?

I guess that seems to be the only issues I have with this product in particular. Other than that it’s excellent, I know I have already said this, but thanks for making such a great product. Just so you know, I’m also going to let all of my friends and family know how great this conditioner is.

I am also going to recommend your high beam glosser to everyone as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment