Monday, March 30, 2009

Bath and Body Works, Temptations, Cinnamon Bun Heaven Body Lotion


I smell good enough to eat. Literately. I'm not even kidding.

I myself have never been fond of cinnamon scents, they make my nose cringe, and I start having sneeze fits. I first did a sniff test of the Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3 in 1 bath product, and I was not too thrilled, so I left it behind.

On a recent trip back to ‘my’ local hot spot (Bath & Body Works) I pretty much had everything in the temptations line, except for this one, and Banana Smoothie. I decided maybe I would give the Cinnamon Bun Heaven lotion a try.

I have never been a lotion fan, but after discovering how wonderful Temptations lotions are after purchasing Alluring Apple lotion, I knew my 3 in 1 collection had to expand into purchasing their sister lotions.

My whoffie of whoof Gods, this stuff smelled delicious. Not only that, it was the last bottle in the store besides the tester (this stuff must be popular).
I had to have it. It smelled just like fresh baked Cinnabuns cinnamon buns. There is also a lovely subtle hint of vanilla, making you feel warm and relaxed once the scent hits your nose; it also hits all of your other senses. Yep, even your mouth will water.

For only $8 I really felt as if I was getting it for a steal, and I held on tight, I knew I had the last one. MINE! Don’t even look at it lady!

Cinnamon Bun Heaven came in a 10 ounce bottle with a click cap. The packaging was the same as the 3 in 1 washes.

IT WAS DELICIOUS-

Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Bun Heaven smells so true to a real cinnamon bun that I actually felt like I would gain weight just by sniffing it. How can something that smells so good not be bad for my skin? Surely this stuff would make me break out in zits right? Wrong, so far I have been using this lotion daily for almost a week now, and I can actually see and feel a difference in my skin. It is now smoother, and there is not one sign of a yucky little pimple on my body. Oh and it’s fat free, hehe.

This deliciously smelling lotion not only made my skin smooth, but it also worked wonders on my dryer areas on my body. It leaves no sticky nasty greasy feeling behind like a lot of lotions do.

I would however give it a good 5 minutes to completely absorb into your skin before throwing your clothes on if lotion sticking on clothing bothers you.

*I actually put my clothes on while the lotion is still drying; the scent lingers all throughout my clothing if when I do this. The wet sticky feeling is barely recognizable, so I guess it would be okay to do the same. I can also proudly report that it will not stain if you happen to plop some out on your clothes by accident.

YOU BETTER HURRY!

This is a limited edition scent. It goes away and is sealed in the vault like a Disney classic. So stock up now while you can. I am noticing that it is not even available on the www.bathandbodyworks.com site as of now. So I am assuming I got extremely lucky when I came across this ‘it’s so stinky it’s good’ in the store recently. If you have a rare run in with this scent at a local store, don’t pass it by. Before you know it money hungry folks will be selling it on Ebay for double the price. As of now only the 3 in 1 Cinnamon Bun Heaven is available on the site. It’s a cruel world I tell ya.

HERE IS THE BEST PART

If you are able to get it, Cinnamon Bun Heaven body lotion lasts, and lasts, and lasts. Maybe not in the bottle seeing how you will be using this one daily, but it lasts on your skin. It’s like the energizer bunny in lotions. I cover my body with it in the morning, and by 5o’clock I can still smell its sweet aroma all around me. It’s pure bliss.

AROMA POWER-

Beyond 8 hours. I have never found a lotion where the scent stays with me for so long. I’m not even exaggerating here. It seriously stays with you, and what’s the MOST EXCELLENT is that if you start to feel a little hot, or your body warms up, the lotions smell becomes stronger.

It just smells so darn good, that I’m being taunted by my skin to taste it, ‘Lick me… yummy… Oh just go ahead and taste me…. You know you want to…
Okay, don’t mind if I do. Mm, Not bad.

THOSE LOVELY STINKIN’ INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Petroleum, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Ceteareth-20, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linaloo, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Red 33, Blue 1 (C1 42090).

For more delicious, intoxicating scents from the Temptations check out Bath & Body Works Temptation 3 in 1 bath products. The yummy ones include Iced Tea Twist, don’t forget to try some fresh picked Alluring Apples, and while you’re there you’re going to want to try Runaway Bridesmaids.

RECOMMENDATION-

I’m not a Cinnamon fan, like I have said before, but I am a fan of this product, so I can honestly say that even non-fans of cinnamon smells and non-fans of Cinnamon buns (like me) in general will find this scent intoxicating and will love it.

So basically what I’m saying is that I can honestly say I would recommend this to everyone, and anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment