Monday, March 30, 2009

Revlon Flex Triple Action Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry, Permed or Color Treated Hair


The only reason I decided to buy Revlon Flex triple action...lie, gimmick, garbage, lie... shampoo.
It was because I had the symptoms that the bottle promised it could cure. I had recently dyed my hair, and I noticed how it was drier than usual.

Strolling around in the hair product section looking for a moisturizer for my hair, I picked it up. REVLON FLEX TRIPLE ACTION SHAMPOO FOR DRY, PERMED OR COLOR TREATED HAIR.

Hmm.. will repair dry hair eh?

Add moisture hm?

Will not wear out my hair color.


Yeah right!?!?!?

So I go home, try it out in the shower.

I liked the smell, I guess that was about the only thing I liked.

Once out, wondering if my hairs texture was going to have that smooth silky feel as promised and with more moisture.

So I straighten my hair as normal.

ONLY...

I cant, this stuff gave my hair which is normally thick, so much more body, that I had an Afro which was totally unmanageable.

I actually got back into the shower to re-do everything all over again, only this time not using the Revlon's broken promise.

I returned the unused potion back to the store, noting to myself to never ever buy anything that says FLEX on it.

NOTE:

FLEX MEANS AFRO!!!!!



Did it do what it promised? Was it effective?

No it sure did not!

» Did it improve the way your hair looks or feels?

Yes, it gave me a new style known as an Afro puff.

» What do you love or hate about it?

I hated everything about how it made my hair, the smell was nice, but other than that it was useless.

» What is it like using this product?

Its like adding 4 inches of body to your hair. May be good for people with thin hair, but I wouldn't recommend it for people who already have thick or nappie like hair.

» Who should buy this product? Who shouldn't?

People with thin hair may like it, people with thick hair steer clear.

» Why did you purchase this product?

The promises on the bottle.

Only they never mentioned how it would add so much body!

No comments:

Post a Comment