Friday, March 27, 2009

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Beauty Booties Moisturizing Gel Socks

True Blue Spa Booties Moisturizing Gel Socks resemble an actual sock only a lot thicker. They do not cover your ankle anymore, they just rest easily on your foot and come up slightly at the beginning of the ankle, but like I said, not over it.
They are a light blue terry cloth like material, which is extremely soft.

On my quest to ridding myself of a callus that grew on the side of my foot due to an open to close shift at my old fast food job I searched endlessly for something that would rid my feet of these nasty things.

I am not going to be one of them poor gals at the beach this summer burying my feet in the sand!

I had seen them in the store before, but the price tag always scared me off, and I would end up buying some other product for half the price. I was also very hesitant because I am sort of new to the True Blue Spa line.

However my last trip to Bath & Body Works was disappointing, and I ended up not wanting anything, so I bought these instead. I assumed that they would work wonders with a price tag of $25. We shall see.


HOW TO USE THEM

You can wear these moisturizing socks as is, or you can add in some lotion for a really intense moisturizing session for your feet. I would recommend using some of your favorite lotion, or purchasing a True Blue Spa lotion. The choice is yours.

I first soaked my feet in some Fancy Fizz, and I then applied some lotion and slipped on my new socks.

Man were they cozy, the bottom of the sock was where the gel inline kept the lotion from slipping through and making a mess, and the top is just a regular fluffy terry type material that allows your foot to breathe and not sweat. The gel inside of the sock also contains olive & jojoba oils, which will soften the skin.

When I began to walk around in them I realized how easily I could fall. They were on my feet yes, but I felt like I was walking on squishy ice when trying to move around with them on. But boy were they comfortable.

I decided to use them at bedtime from there on out seeing how I wouldn’t be moving around. In about just 10 minutes of having them on, I could feel how soft my feet were getting, and I could not wait to take them off in the morning to see the results.

I buttered my socks up with one of my favorite Bath & Body Works pleasure lotions and went to sleep.

RESULTS:


Ooh la la… the next day my feet were all nice and moisturized, and not shriveled like a prune with miniaturization. I mean nice soft all out wonderful results. The callus was still there; I wasn’t expecting it to disappear though. But now it was much softer, and I could easily work on it with a pumice stone.

I’m sure with long term use I will be 100% callus free. It will probably only take a week or two of daily use to get rid of it.

It has already been 9 hours and my feet are still as soft as a newborn baby’s bottom.

I’m completely satisfied with my purchase. I honestly thought I would be getting ripped off again with another gimmick, but True Blue Spa’s Moisturizing Booties have not failed me. And usually I have very, very high standards for pricey products.
It got by with a perfect 5 stars, and exceeded my expectations.

CLEANING:

It is recommended to clean these socks under water, and do not machine wash or dry them. Hang dry them and do not wring out.

TOSS:

It is also recommended to toss them after 40 uses. I can’t see needing to do this, so long as you keep them clean.

WARNING:

If you have a circular condition or diabetes it is not recommended use these booties. It says so on the package in very small print, so please be wary.

RECOMMENDATION:

Oh yeah these are worth a buy. In bulk actually, but them for yourself, for family and for friends. They’re really a special foot treat that you will appreciate, and your feet will thank you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment