Thursday, March 26, 2009

Must Have!!! Lush, Honey Bee Bath Bomb


Delicious Bath Bomb!!!

I have been buying products from Lush.com for about 2 years now, and nearly 90% of everything I have ever ordered from them, I have loved enough to come back time and time again to place another order.

Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb is just one of those items.

I have never really been a bath fanatic; I've always enjoyed a quick shower to get clean. It saved time, and was less of a hassle. Ever since Lush though, I have been a bathing freak.

Honey Bee Bath Bomb in person looks exactly like the bath bomb they display on their website.

It is a decent sized 6.3 ounce bomb, with a primary neon yellow coloring to it, with swirls of an off beige in it. The swirls actually look like sand on the site, and in real life.

The scent is simply divine in the moment you remove it from its plastic wrapping. In the bath though Honey Bee accelerates it's fragrance power, and seriously fills the room with a gorgeous aroma of honey, toffee, caramel and sugar. It's truly lovely.

As Honey Bee Bath Bomb fizzes away, it leaves a beautiful yellow colored foam at the surface of the water, and it also infuses the water with such soft feeling moisturization. It is really as if the water had turned to silk, and it feels fantastic on the skin.

What I love most about Honey Bee though is that the addicting creamy scent stays with you for hours after using it.

It has been added to my favorite Lush items, and I plan on ordering it again and again.

You can pick it up at Lush stores, or online at Lush.com.

Although Lush goodies are a little pricey, I think Honey Bee is worth the extra little splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment