Thursday, March 26, 2009

Love It!!! DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion


Whenever I buy body lotion, I don't buy it for the fact that it promises soft skin, or that it promises to bring relief to dry skin. I buy body lotions primarily for scent.

I bought DKNY Be Delicious Perfume for women, based solely on the fact that I loved the scent during an in store test. I should have tested it first, walked around, and seen if it lasted long. Unfortunately I ended up with buyers remorse, because I the scent didn't last long at all, and it was already too late. I purchased the bottle for close to $60.00.

When I was given a small tube of DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion, I assumed it would be like the sister perfume. Scented great, but with no last at all.

Regardless though, I was glad it was given to me, because for 1 it was designer, and 2, I didn't buy anything for my co-worker, so I knew that it would make for a good gift (Yes I'm a re-gifter).

The lotion itself smelled awesome. I of course had to test it before giving it away. It had the exact replica scent that the perfume did.

Be Delicious smells like fresh granny-smith apples, with sugar, and a dab of honey. It has a very uplifting refreshing scent, and I love it.

The lotion is the normal bland white color that I was expecting. I was hoping though they'd add some green dye in to it, to make it a little interesting, but they didn't which is fine I guess.

It absorbs nto skin fast, and it definetley surrounds your body with it's addicting scent. As expected it did not soften skin, or help out with dry skin. Like I said though, I like lotions that offer scent, and nothing more. If you however are looking for a miracle cure for dry cracked skin, than Be Delicious Body Lotion is not for you.

The scent surprisingly stuck around for a few hours. It definitely had more staying power than the perfume, so I was pretty impressed with it.

In the end I kept the body lotion. I was going to give it away, but seeing that the last was longer than I imagined it would be, I had to keep it for myself; because I am greedy.

Pricing:

Now if you already know the Be Delicious scent, and you love it, than I definitely recommend the lotion to you, because it lasts a hell of a lot longer than the skimpy perfume does.

The pricing though is set at close to $45.00 for a 6.7 ounce tube, which is a bit high for perfumed lotion.

The choice though is up to you. Like I said though, if you love the scent, the body lotion will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment