Thursday, March 26, 2009

Must Have: Soap & Glory, The Righteous Butter!!!


Target is my hot spot for picking up beauty supplies or bath supplies.

My absolute favorite spot at Target is their isle of specialty bath and body products. I'm sure most of you know the isle, but are intimidated into thinking that this isle is the home of Targets higher end products. Although, I will admit that some of the things that reside in this isle are way over priced; others are nearly a steal.

Soap & Glory is a semi-new line of products that is exclusive only to Target, and it is by far my favorite line they have.

My most recent Soap & Glory pick up goes to Soap & Glory, The Righteous Butter. I picked it up for only $3.00 due to an after Christmas sale they had going on. Normally it comes to around $15.00. Even at that price though, I'd pick it up, because Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is wonderful.

The scent is fantastic. It has a lovely powdery fragrance, mixed with what reminds me of fresh rain flowers, musk, and cream. A scent that is truly addicting.

What I love though about Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is the fact that its scent is so long lasting. I easily can compare it to a fine expensive perfume, because the scent stays, and it stays long.

Normally when one thinks of body bvutter, they think of a very thick textured lotion. Every body butter I have ever used had always been really greasy, really thick, and many never really absorbed into my skin.

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter though melts in your skin, and absorbs quickly, leaving no traces of grease, or residue to the skin. It is more like a lotion in consistency, only a little thicker.

Once absorbed, it leaves skin feeling soft, smellingfresh, and moisturized, but not over moisturized.

It's one that I highly recommend to those looking for a fast fix to dry skin, and for those who love long lasting feminine scents.

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is a pure winner in my opinion, and why I recommend it so highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment