Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin Moisturizing Conditioner How Well Does it Work?

I'm a Bath & Body Works fan. I know what new products are coming out, when they are coming out, and when the sales are happening. I have usually just gone to Bath & Body Works solely for their Temptations products, but when I came across their Signature collection of hair products, I had to give it a try.
All of the scents smelled wonderful, and I wanted them all. Seeing how each 12 ounce bottle came to $7.50 I only bought one to start with, to see how well I liked it.
My mood was orange, so I went with Mango Mandarin, which primarily smelled like oranges to me. I couldn't even detect the scent of mango. No matter though, it smelled sweet, it smelled like citrus, and I wanted it.
I had the option to choose the moisturizing formula, or the volumizing. Seeing how I have thick wavy hair that tends to puff up easily, I went with the moisturizing conditioner.
PACKAGING:
Mango Mandarin conditioner comes in a clear but cloudy bottle. You are able to see how much conditioner is in the bottle, so you know when to buy a new one. The label is attractive with a freshly cut mandarin orange on it. Behind the orange you can also slightly see some cut pieces of mango, but primarily all you see is the orange. On the side it says moisturizing. Be sure to check the side before you buy to make sure you get the right formula for your hair.
MY USE:
I first rinsed out my conditioner and then applied the conditioner. It was thick and creamy, and had a nice orange tint to it. The scent of oranges filled the room within seconds. I let the conditioner sit for about 3 minutes, and I began to rinse it out.
You know what the result is going to be as you begin rinsing, you can just feel it. My hair felt like soft silk. I knew from there that once my hair dried it would be just that; as soft as silk. I had no knots, or tangles, and I was able to run my hands through my hair easily.
Sure enough, my hair was very soft and very silky feeling after drying. I knew it would be, I didn't even doubt it for a second.
Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin conditioner felt like it took 10 years of damage from my hair. What I was left with was a brand new start. I could not have been happier with the results.
There is more though, not only was my hair looking, and feeling brand new, but the mandarin orange scent stood with me for almost an entire day. I could smell my citrus scented hair just by moving around a little bit.
OVERALL:
A great moisturizing conditioner, you must give this scent a try or try out another scent available. So far I have tried...them all! I can proudly say that they all work the same, and they all leave a lovely scent behind that lasts.
WHERE TO GET SOME:
You can purchase this and any other scent at any local Bath & Body Works, or online at www.Bathandbodyworks.com. Hurry up, and make a purchase now, these conditioners and shampoos are all for sale for a mouth dropping $3. I already placed my order. Sale is ending soon, so order now, and order a lot. The price will go back to $7.50 after the sale is over. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment