Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Best Way to Use the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

I bought Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask because I had died my hair 4 times in one week, and the end result was a mess, a dried out hay like mess. My hair was shot.
When I bought the mask it promised to restore my dehydrated strands, and that it was so powerful that just a small amount of the cream would bring soft hair back.
Okay, sure, sure. I honestly didn't buy the whole promise thing, but I had used items from Neutrogena before that I liked, and figured maybe I would like their products for my hair, and heck, maybe, just maybe it would work.
I used the mask how the bottle directed. First I washed out shampoo, and then applied some of the cream to my hair. I let it sit for 3 minutes as directed, and then I washed it out. I can add in that the white thick cream smells lovely. It really has no particular scent I could note; but I can say it smells fresh, and clean.
After getting out, I had to let my hair air dry, because it was so damaged, that using a blow dryer would probably catch it on fire. Mhm!
As time wore off, the results were seen, and they were not impressive. Just as I had though. Grrr!!!! Instead of getting mad though, and throwing it into my closet of unmentionable crappy items, I put it to use again.
This time though, I applied a whole lot of it, half the jar almost. I saturated my hair in it, and then put a plastic bag over my head. I went about doing things in the house, and left the cream and bag on my head for almost 3 hours. I figured if it didn't work well being washed out in 3 minutes, maybe it would really provide results if I left it in for 3 hours.
After rinsing out, I could feel a difference in the shower. It was silky, smooth and felt, oh so nice! I let my hair air dry, and the improvements were seen. They were not huge hair changing improvement, I mean hell, I screwed my hair up, but at least it didn't look as dried out frizzle fried as it had a few hours ago. It looked dry still, yes, but only if you inspected it closely.
The treatment though is time consuming, and will cost you a few bucks. The 6 ounce jug is used twice, and after that it is gone. You have to really use a lot of the cream in order to get good results. I have thick hair, and only get 2 uses per jug.
I also recommend that if you have really fried out your hair, that you do this 3 times a week, if not more. Like I said, if you plan on regaining your hairs health back, it is going to cost you, time, and money. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask cost almost $6.00 per jug. To see good results 2 jugs a week would be most efficient. I would recommend doing the treatments for 2 months.
This should only be used this way if you have really dried out, almost burnt hair from over, over processing. If you do this for other reasons your hair is just going to look greasy due to over moisturization.
This whole guide is for those with extremely dry hair, the way to regain healthy hair is to moisturize it...a lot!
I highly recommend you buy this, and you try it in the manner I have recommended. You can find it in any local drug store. It will come in a off white colored jug, with an orange screw off lid. You can also check it out on www.drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment