Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review of Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3 in 1

I have become addicted to Bath & Body Works Temptations line. They have lotions, body scrubs, and washes in scents that are so true to there titles it is amazing. Alluring Apple smells just like a red delicious apple, Pumpkin Pie Paradise smells just like freshly baked pumpkin pie, and Wicked Hot Chocolate smells like 'wicked hot chocolate'.
However one of my favorite items for my shower has to be ands down, Cinnamon Bun Heaven 3 in 1. A 3 in 1 bath product consists of 3 different uses for one product. It;s a deal if you think about it. You get a body wash, bubble bath, and shampoo all for the price of one. In my opinion it's a 4 in 1 because you also get a delicious scent as well.
Cinnamon Bun Heaven came straight home with me because it smelled so real that I couldn't put it down. I'm not even a fan of cinnamon scents, but this 3 in 1 was so much more than just a cinnamon scent. It smelled just like mouth watering cinnamon buns, I could even smell the liquid sugar coating that is added to the buns. It was delicious.
Cinnamon Bun Heaven comes in a $5 4oz trial sized bottle, or you can splurge and buy the larger 16oz bottle for $12. I of course went with the larger because...I'm greedy.
The wash itself is a pearly white like brown color. The wash is also thick and feels creamy to the touch.
I always put all of my 3 in 1 products through the test of three. Lets just see how well Cinnamon Bun Heaven preformed.
AS A BUBBLE BATH:
I poured about a cap full or two under running water and watched as a nice coating of bubble covered my bath water. The bubbles were nothing spectacular, and they lasted for only about 10-15 minutes. It wasn't too bad. The bubbles however were a treat all their own. They smelled just like cinnamon buns. I was in bubble bath bliss.
Good news:
So long as you don't take hour long baths, and take a sensible 20 minute bath, the bubbles will last for the most part, and the scent of Cinnamon buns will last with you for a good hour afterward.
AS A BODY WASH:
YUMMY... ooeey gooey sticky cinnamon fun.
I usually buy my 3 in 1 products solely for the purpose to use them as a body wash.
I poured a quarter sized amount on to my bath puff, and began the cycle of scrubbing my skin. The lather was nothing to brag about, but it was well enough. I got a decent amount of bubbles, and was happy with the scent, and the clean feeling afterward.
Bad news:
Even though it smells lovely in the shower, once I dried up, I could not even smell a hint of the scent left on my skin. My skin also was not moisturized afterward, so using it as a wash; even though it smells great, it's for the most part a waste or product.
AS A SHAMPOO:
Hated it! Most of the Temptations 3 in 1's when used as a shampoo make my hair feel dry and brittle afterward. If you must use it as a shampoo always be sure to follow up with deep conditioner.
Good news:
The best thing about using Cinnamon Bun Heaven as a shampoo though is that the scent will last in your hair. A lot of Temptations products when used in your hair do not leave the scent behind, but Cinnamon Bun Heaven seems to leave you smelling like a delicious treat all day.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
You can buy this online at www.bathandbodyworks.com or at any local Bath & Body Works store. The price will remain the same unless there is a sale going on.
OVERALL:
Cinnamon Bun Heaven is a realistic smelling bath treat. I'm a major fan of this scent, and I hate cinnamon buns, it's really that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment