Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review of Bath & Body Works: Alluring Apple Lotion

Red delicious apples are a summer time favorite treat of mine. The delicious crunchy sound I hear when I take a bite, and the mouth watering scent is one of a kind. Or so I thought.
Bath & Body Works is selling products from the Temptations line. What a line it is! This company can bottle up a scent so true to life that it's stunning and amazing. I have come across products by this company that smell just like cinnamon buns, chocolate, pumpkin pie, blueberry muffins, and caramel. Thats seriously just naming a few though.
When I got my first inhalation of Alluring Apple, I had to have the whole line. But one of my favorites is the lotion, and this is because this lotions scent lasts for hours and hours. I need only apply in the morning and the night to smell like red delicious apples all day.
I bought the 10oz squeeze bottle for $8.00, but as of now you can scoop this realistic flavor up for only $6.00. I plan on taking a pit stop today to my local store and picking up whatever they have remaining.
PACKAGING:
The bottle itself comes off as a pink color, but in reality it is clear. It looks pink because it is generously filled to the top with the pink colored lotion. The bottle itself spells out the name Alluring Apple in bold light green letters. Underneath the lettering is a cartoon like drawing of an apple. I must say though, that the packaging is not the most attractive looking bottle in the world, but what is inside surely is.
The top of the bottle has a standard click down cap, you then squeeze, and wallaha...lotion.
The scent will hit you the moment you click up the cap. A potent sweet scent of red delicious apples lies inside.
USE:
I apply everywhere. I do not focus on one specific spot. The lotion itself is semi thick, but once rubbed in will absorb within minutes, and will not leave any greasy oily feeling behind. Once the lotion absorbs it's gone, but the scent stays.
The lotion however will not leave you feeling all moisturized, and if that is what you are looking for from a lotion you should avid this one all together, but for those of you whom buy things solely for their scent, Alluring Apple is a sure pleaser.
One full body rub down, and you will be apple scented for about 8 hours. After that you can re-apply, or move on to another scent in the Temptations line.
WHAT I LOVE:
I for one love the scent, but what I love most is how the there is no chemical scent left behind, or fake scent. I don't know how many apple scented products I've bought that smell like toxic apple, or clay dough apple, or just fake. Alluring Apple seriously captures the scent of the summer time fruit to the tee. There is nothing odd smelling coming from it, or off. When I say 'to the tee', I mean, 'to the tee!'
I also love how long it lasts. Because of that I only have to re-apply about once more for an all day and night lasting scent, that others recognize and compliment. The 10oz bottle easily will last me for about 3 months with regular use.
AVAILABLE:
Alluring Apple is also available in a 3 in 1 bath product, and a home fragrant oil.
As of now you can buy all 3 of these products at www.bathandbodyworks.com. Act now because they are on sale, and sometimes it can be a year before a particular scent is released again during a semi annual sale.
You can also obtain this scent and many more at any local Bath & Body Works store. This is usually the best way to go, seeing how you won't have to pay for shipping charges.
OVERALL:
Alluring Apple lotion is a major favorite. It is a scent that will seriously have your mouth watering, as you imagine taking a bite into an apple.
If I didn't know any better, I'd want to eat it.
RECOMMENDED?
HECK YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment