Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review of 100% Pure Chocolate Mocha Body Wash from Bath & Body Works

When I become obsessed with a line of products, I feel incomplete if I do not try them all, and lately my newest obsession is once again a line from good ol Bath & Body Works. The 100% Pure line.
100% Pure uses no harsh detergents, chemicals, or artificial fragrances, that will strip or dehydrate your skin. They use all natural 100% ingredients.
My last few purchases of 100% Pure products have been nothing but pleasing, so when I discovered they had a chocolate mocha's scented body wash I hoped right on board and purchased this bad boy of all bad boys! You see chocolate is one of my favorite treats, and mocha is one of my favorite drinks. 100% Pure went and threw 2 of my favorites into one bottle, and of course I needed it. Yep, I freakin' needed it!
Chocolate mocha smelled heavenly, the perfect combination of chocolate and a spicy hint of mocha. Yea I wanna drink it man!
Packaging:
100% Pure Chocolate Mocha comes in a plastic bottle, it reminds me of a beer bottle, only a bit fatter and shorter in size. The labeling reads 100% Pure right at the top, and below that is the name of the fragrance. Chocolate Mocha comes with 16 ounces of brown colored gel. The brown color was a bit of a turn off, as it resembled ...something nasty.
In the shower I poured about a cupfulls worth into my bath poof. Mind you, you have to be careful while pouring the gel as it is a lot thinner in consistency than most washes. It pretty liquidy, so use caution or a whole stream of the gel will come pouring out.
I rubbed the wash all over my body until a nice thick lather of foam began to develop on my skin. The suds felt silkening and moisturizing the moment they touched my skin.. Again, I had used way more then I needed, but my skin was cool with that. All was well. The scent hit me immediately and it was lovely. A brew in my shower...mmm...mmm....good.
I rinsed off, and knew that once I was dry the scent would be history. Almost all of the 100% Pure washes smell fantastic in the shower, but do not last out of the shower. I don't mind so much though because as long as I have an enjoyable experience while washing it is all good to me. The scent in the shower sets my mood for the rest of the day, and I view my washes as aromatherapy sessions, and do not rely on them for long lasting scent on my skin.
100% Pure Chocolate Mocha of course did not remain on my skin for too long after rinsing off, but it did leave my towel smelling fantastic. It did not leave my skin too moisturized though, it gave a small hydrating drink to the skin, but nothing that lasted for too long, and once I was fully dry my skin felt exactly the same.
Overall, 100% Pure works a wonder when it comes to scent in the shower, but for the most part it does not do very much for your skin. I would however buy it again only because I love, love, love, the scent. It's truly a realistic chocolaty mocha that warms the senses.
Where To Buy Your Own:
You can find chocolate mocha by 100% Pure at any local Bath and Body Works store if they are in stock, or you can purchase it online at www.bathandbodyworks.com for $13.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment